STINKING CUTE! Congrats and welcome to the blogging world!!! Makes it much easier than mailing pics and updates to each person you know individually!!! Way to go!!! I will check it often! I'm adding you to my blog links too!!!! We're linked in!!
Ava is so cute and Evey said she is so excited to meet her! I know you guys are having a blast with her! Glad you're here AVA!!!
2 comments:
STINKING CUTE! Congrats and welcome to the blogging world!!! Makes it much easier than mailing pics and updates to each person you know individually!!! Way to go!!! I will check it often! I'm adding you to my blog links too!!!! We're linked in!!
Ava is so cute and Evey said she is so excited to meet her! I know you guys are having a blast with her! Glad you're here AVA!!!
Congratulations Fullers!!
Baby girls are the best!
She's gorgeous and I can't wait to keep up with you all on your blog!
Carrie Linden
Post a Comment