Oh my goodness Ava!!! I love your feathers!! so cute! Is that the fireplace gate? Funny stuff! She looks so cute in her little holiday dress!!! Oh boy is is tooooooo cute!!! Getting so big already and full of smiles! I LOVE YOU LIL' AVA!!!!
HAH! That is hilarious and so cute! I'm not sure if she could be any sweeter in her little dress! Hope you had a great Turkey Day!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Oh my goodness Ava!!! I love your feathers!! so cute! Is that the fireplace gate? Funny stuff! She looks so cute in her little holiday dress!!! Oh boy is is tooooooo cute!!! Getting so big already and full of smiles! I LOVE YOU LIL' AVA!!!!
HAH! That is hilarious and so cute! I'm not sure if she could be any sweeter in her little dress! Hope you had a great Turkey Day!
Post a Comment