Oh geez, she just gets cuter and cuter! Her smiles are sweeter than candy! I love how you are doing the white onesie each month. So amazing how much they change!
Love em! She's so cute! I saw these the day you posted.. just didn't have time to comment! Oh Ava.... you're a beauty queen! Evey still can't wait to meet you!!!
OK; I know that I haven't commented until now, but I have to say: "you guys did a pretty good job." She is a total heart-breaker. I suspect, Chuck and I will be exponentially busy polishing our shotguns. Love you guys! Rusty~
3 comments:
Oh geez, she just gets cuter and cuter! Her smiles are sweeter than candy! I love how you are doing the white onesie each month. So amazing how much they change!
Happy 2008!
Love em! She's so cute! I saw these the day you posted.. just didn't have time to comment! Oh Ava.... you're a beauty queen! Evey still can't wait to meet you!!!
OK; I know that I haven't commented until now, but I have to say: "you guys did a pretty good job." She is a total heart-breaker. I suspect, Chuck and I will be exponentially busy polishing our shotguns. Love you guys! Rusty~
Post a Comment